Protecting Liver with Medicines and Yoga
Liver, the largest body organ produces bile and stores /filters the blood. It converts excess sugar into glycogen and also stores minerals, fats and other vitamins. Liver can regenerate its cells. Liver disorders including the ones caused due to excessive drinks may endanger one’s lie. Virsues like hepatitis A, B and C may cause cerain diseases that may occur due to smoking, poor diets, excessive intake of alcohol, genetic factors or other such causes. Prescription remedies may also be behind liver disorders that may occur due to build up of iron and copper in the children. Those suffering from liver problems may complain of discolored skin, dark urine, vomiting, nausea, diarrhoea, reduced appetite, fever, general tiredness, lossof weight, fullness and flatulence of the abdomen and passing of black stools.
Treatment – Proper liver care is a must. It is the ayurvedic remedies and the ones facilitated by Swami Ramdev Ji in particular that provide excellent resuls.
- Patanjali Liv D 38 – It is a perfect blend of herbal ingredients that act as liver detoxifiers and help in natural cleansing of the liver. Quite safe and supportive, this wonderful formulation since gifted by Swami Ram Dev is a great nutrient for the liver cells and helps in their normal functioning and regeneration. It acts like a great booster for the liver functioning. Our immune system gets strengthened in a big way with Patanjali Liv D 38 that is one of the most effective blends. It is a natural healer.
- Divya Sarvkalp Kwath – A fine blend of natural herbs, this Kwath is greatly helpful for even functioning of the liver. It helps in stimulating the liver for secretion of bile for digesting the fats. Divya Sarvkalp Kwath supports the liver as regards secretion of adequate amount of bile. It acts like a strong tonic for the liver that is got rid of various chronic problems.
Natural treatments – Following are the wonderful home remedies that help in saying NO to liver disorders:
- Taking orange in regular manners enrich the people with vitamin C while carrot is also useful for liver disorders. Radish leaves and stem if boiled in water and taken as decoction on daily basis work wonders. Carrot juice mixed with spinach juice gives excellent results in treating liver. Papaya helps in healing liver disorders in even ways.
- Cumin seeds also act as liver boosters. Take them by roasting and mixing salt.
- Taking sufficient water helps in detoxifying the body and the liver in reliable manners.
- Butter milk added with cumin seeds works wonders.
- Light food taken in even manners is good. Avoid taking fried or fatty eatables.
- Excessive intake of salt must be avoided. Likewise drinks should be taken in moderate manners. Smoking should also be minimized.
- Do not take too many medications.
- Meditation also helps in saying NO to liver disorders.
Yoga and Exercises – Liver care includes getting engaged in yoga asana and physical exercises. Swami Ramdev recommends Kapalbhati Pranayama, Ardha Matsyendrasana, Dhanurasana, Gomukhasana and Naukasana for the patients that suffer from liver diseases. They should go for long walks, swimming and other phuysical exercises that go a long way in strengthening the liver and protecting it from different disorders.