It has rightly been said that excess of everything is bad. Same holds true for stomach acid too. The stomach acid which is called as hydrochloric acid is generally required for normal digestion in certain amounts. It is in fact a digestive juice without which the normal process of digestion is incomplete. Increase in the amount of this acid beyond normal limits due to certain triggering factors is the chief culprit for the problem of acidity and hyperacidity. It is a commonly experienced problem by large numbers of people. It won’t be false to say that almost all people suffer from this problem at one point of time or the other. It is all due to wrong food choices and unhealthy and improper lifestyle. Intake of foods that result in increase in this acid level in the stomach or some other factors may make a person completely restless.
Why do people suffer from acidity?
As stated above, intake of wrong foods is mainly responsible for causing acidity or hyperacidity in the stomach. As per ayurvedic viewpoint, aggravation of the Pitta dosha is the major culprit for this problem. Among major causes of acidity in the stomach, following are worth noting.
- Intake of unfavourable foods or incompatible foods
- Excessive indulgence in smoking
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
- Use of sour and spicy ingredients in foods
- Consumption of caffeinated drinks such as tea, coffee etc. beyond limits
- Improper sleeping patterns
- Day time sleeping following meals
- Lack of physical movements
- Suppression of natural urges including urination and stools
- Suppression of negative mental states such as stress, anger, anxiety
- Suppression of hunger or skipping of meals
- Extreme exposure to sunlight
- Ulcers related to the intestines
- Digestive or gastric ailments
What do acidity sufferers feel like?
The problem of acidity seems to be common but it is really discomforting for the sufferer. It is because numerous symptoms in the form of various discomforts appear in the body of the patient. Here are some of these symptoms that appear in almost all people affected with the problem of acidity.
- Abdominal pain
- Uneasiness in the stomach as well as in body
- Feelings of nausea
- Vomiting in some cases
- Burning sensation in the chest
- Sour eructation
- Feeling of exhaustion, tiredness and weakness
- Tightness in the chest due to excessive acid formation that regurgitates back to the food pipe
- Reduction or loss of appetite
- Stiffness in the stomach region
- Constipation or irregular bowel movements
What to do to get rid of acidity and hyperacidity?
In the above section, it has been mentioned that acidity is chiefly caused due to aggravation of Pitta doshas. The latter is also one among the various body energies operating in the body. By restoring normal balance of this body energy or dosha, one can get rid of acidity naturally. It is possible by using certain home remedies or herbal medicines. It is because natural way of healing makes sure that your body remains safe against any side-effects that are otherwise produced with the use of other conventional medicines for acidity cure. For this, Package of medicine for acidity and hyperacidity as made available by Swami Ramdev Ji is perhaps the best solution. Based on ayurvedic principles, it is a safer approach towards acidity management.
What are the benefits of using Baba Ramdev health pack for acidity and hyperacidity?
This wonderful health pack is advantageous in numbers of ways for the patients as discussed below.
- Stomach is soothed down.
- Burning sensation is relieved.
- Sour eructation is eradicated.
- Digestion of improved.
- Appetite is improved.
- Pain from the abdomen is got ridden of.
- Acts fast to offer quick but long lasting relief from acidity.
- Digestive functions are normalized.
- The gastrointestinal tract is cleared of any acid or other wastes.
- Bowel movements are also regulated.
- Recurrent attacks of acidity are also prevented.
- Chest pain is also relieved.
- Any types of ulcers in the stomach are also treated.
The most important and favourable point about this health pack for acidity is that is accomplishes its task of acidity management in a safe way. It is risk-free for the users and hence recommendable for anyone suffering from acidity.
To manage the problem of acidity in a natural manner, some natural curative and preventative measures may be taken by the patients. Keep reading.
- Say no to spicy foods.
- Abstain from caffeinated and aerated drinks.
- Processed and fermented foods must be excluded from the diet.
- Don’t consume curd at night time.
- Skipping of meals should be strictly avoided.
- Yoga and other exercises should be regularly carried out.
- Laziness and lethargy should be shunned. Active lifestyle should be followed.
- Meals should be taken at proper time intervals in relaxed way.
- Proper sleeping habits and patterns should be followed.
Acidity and hyperacidity is not a serious issue. It can be managed and prevented by making little efforts.