Asthma and bronchitis both are discomforting conditions related to the respiratory system. Both these result in constant coughing, congestion and tightness in the chest. The functions of the lungs are affected in an adverse manner when a person suffers from asthma. It is caused as a result of infection in the respiratory system. The breathing becomes problematic and difficult due to obstruction in the respiratory airways and the lungs.
In the similar way, bronchitis is related to the trachea and bronchi of the lungs. There is accumulation of sputum or phlegm in these parts of the respiratory system. Consequently, the patient experiences great difficulty in breathing. These conditions may be suffered by people of all age groups and genders equally.
The infection in case of asthma is caused due to attack of allergens. Due to production and accumulation of mucus in the respiratory tubes, these become narrow and get obstructed. The normal breathing process is halted and hence the patient suffers from constant coughing. It is due to the reason that the patient has to clear respiratory tract so as to supply oxygen to the lungs and other parts of the respiratory system. The condition worsens during damp weather conditions.
Why Asthma and Bronchitis are caused?
Both these respiratory diseases are triggered in the patients due to numbers of causative factors as given hereunder. The triggers may be slightly different or somewhat similar in both the cases.
What causes Asthma?
Asthma may be triggered due to numbers of factors such as-
- Family history of the disease
- Living in excessively cold weather conditions
- Allergic reactions caused due to exposure to dust, dirt, smoke, pollens and other pollutants
- Indulgence in smoking
What causes bronchitis?
Like asthma bronchitis may also be triggered due to numbers of triggering agents like-
- Allergies caused as a result of coming into contact with dust, dirt, smoke and other allergens
- Consumption of dehydrating drinks including alcohol, coffee and tea
- Not letting natural body urges to pass out
- Extreme physical exertion
What do asthma and bronchitis patients feel like?
Evidently, asthma and bronchitis both are really disturbing health issues. It is because these result in problems in breathing. It is an evident fact that normal breathing is very much important for anyone to survive and lead a healthy life. Various troubles experienced by asthma and bronchitis patients are as follows.
- Constant coughing due to continuous production of mucus/phlegm
- Wheezing sound coming from the chest while coughing
- Severe attacks of coughing at morning and night time
- Problems in deep breathing
- Tightness in the chest due to mucus deposition in the airways
- Pain in the chest due to obstructed oxygen supply
- Breathlessness or shortness of breath while walking or running
- Feeling of weakness and tiredness
- Problems in sleeping due to coughing while in resting position
- Low body immunity
- Recurrent fevers
- Frequent attacks of headaches
- Feeling of blockage in the forehead
- Feeling of restlessness in the legs
- Urge to get up and move when resting
What is the cure?
Well, asthma has no cure in the medical science. It can just be controlled by taking some curative and preventative measures. The medicines used in the asthma treatment aid in offering relief from various symptoms so that the patient may lead a normal life. While taking medicines for asthma and bronchitis there is the need to opt for safe and harmless options. It is possible by sticking to herbal medicines. Ramdev health pack for asthma and bronchitis is an apt option in this regard. It can be used by asthma patients to have relief from constant coughing and other troubles.
Why use Ramdev health pack for asthma and bronchitis?
Baba Ramdev health pack for asthma and bronchitis may be used for numbers of reasons as given below.
- It starts acting fast on the body and offers quick and effective relief from the problem of coughing.
- Problems in breathing are eradicated very efficiently and in a rapid way.
- It retards and stops mucus formation in the lungs. At the same time, it also ensures that further formation of mucus is also prevented.
- Inflammation and congestion caused in the lungs and airways is also relieved with the help of this health pack.
- It soothes down the irritated throat and respiratory pathways.
- The immunity of the body is improved so that the respiratory system may be protected against recurrent infections and allergies.
- Wheezing sound coming from the chest is also stopped as it facilitates normal breathing.
- Pain and tightness in the chest is also relieved. It clears any obstructions in the chest so that the patient may feel at ease and breathe in an easy manner.
Asthma and bronchitis both the conditions can be managed using proper treatment options. It is very much important to stay away from triggering factors as it aids in early recovery.