Constipation is one among numerous digestive disorders suffered by people in routine life. It is a commonly experienced problem that may cause great discomfort to the sufferer. The process of detoxification i.e. removal of toxins and wastes from the body is completely halted or obstructed. As a result, wastes keep on accumulating in the body and in turn cause great harm to the overall health of the sufferer. Constipation is chiefly characterized by passage of hard stools. There is difficulty in passing stools. Also the bowels are not cleared regularly.
Medically, when a person is unable to pass stools regularly then he/she is said to be suffering from constipation. There may be less than 3 or even lesser stools per week under such conditions. This condition may also become a cause for occurrence of numbers of other diseases or disorders too related to the digestive system. As an instance, people suffering from constipation are at high risk of suffering from piles. For this reason, it is very much important to treat and prevent occurrence of this condition.
Why do people suffer from constipation?
Constipation may be caused in people due to variety of reasons as given below.
- Intake of less fluids and water content
- Lack of fibre content in the diet
- Lack of physical activity
- Use of certain medicines or drugs such as antibiotics
- Certain digestive ailments such as colon cancer
What problems are caused by constipation?
Constipated people experience numerous discomforts related to the digestive system or their bodies in general. The major problems associated with constipation that appear in the form of various symptoms are as listed hereunder.
- Hardness of the stools
- Difficulty in passing stools
- Straining during passage of stools
- Abdominal pain
- Swelling in the pain
- Feelings of nausea, vomiting and irritability in behaviour in case of chronic constipation
- Back pain in some cases
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Heaviness in the abdomen
- Formation of gas in the stomach
- Acidity in case laxatives are over-used
The laxatives or other medicines available in the market offer relief from constipation. But these medicines or laxatives should not be used for prolonged times as these may start causing harm to your digestive system and general body health. It is due to side-effects cause due to use of such medicines. Now one may wonder what to do to manage the problem of constipation. In this regard, herbal medicines may be opted for. Baba Ramdev health pack for constipation and detoxification has been designed and developed keeping in mind the same fact. It is an organic preparation that may be used by people suffering from constipation. Unlike other medicines or laxatives, it is free from any harm that may be caused to the overall health of the users in any ways.
Baba Ramdev health pack for constipation and detoxification benefits
This wonderful health pack is meant to offer numerous benefits to the users apart from getting rid of constipation. The major benefits of this health pack are as follows.
- Both acute and chronic constipation are treated equally well using this health pack.
- The frequency of passage of stools is increased so that the bowels may be cleared on regular basis.
- Stools are softened so that the sufferer may be able to pass out the same easily without straining or making hard efforts.
- The digestive system is made to work optimally and normally.
- Problem of piles that arises due to constipation is also treated in an automatic way.
- The abdomen is relieved to considerable extent as the heaviness caused due to constipation is also relieved naturally.
- Similarly, gas formation and production of acid in the stomach is also managed in an efficient way.
- Other problems that arise due to constipation are also eradicated.
- Overall well-being of the digestive system is ensured as it keeps digestive system in normal and proper working order.
- This superb health pack is totally a harmless way of curing constipation as it is free from any side-effects or adverse effects for the users.
Those who suffer from constipation frequently may opt for below mentioned tips too.
- Take foods that are rich in fibre content such as fruits, vegetables, whole grains and pulses.
- Drink plenty of water and preferably lemon juice by adding a pinch of salt to it on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Eat guava or have guava juice when suffering from constipation.
- Physical activity is of great importance when suffering from constipation.
- Inculcate good bowel clearing habits as it is also a major offender for constipation.
- Have hot milk everyday at bed time to keep your bowels clear of wastes on regular basis.
Detoxification is very necessary for good health of the entire body. Constipation that interferes with this natural process must be eliminated and prevented to enjoy overall good health.