Excess of sugar or glucose level in the blood is what makes all the difference in the body and overall life of a diabetic person. One may wonder from where this excessive sugar comes in the blood. It is already present there and is produced as a result of conversion of various foods and other things consumed by the body into sugar. This sugar further needs to be converted into energy for various physical and mental processes. Unfortunately, it is not converted due to improper working of the beta cells of the pancreas in diabetic patients. This in turn leads to hyperglycaemia or what is commonly referred to as diabetes.
The pancreatic beta cells are responsible for production of insulin hormone that aids in conversion of sugar into energy. Lack of this hormone or its low levels in the body is actually the chief culprit of diabetes occurrence. Since diabetic people already have high blood sugar therefore they need to be alert about what they eat or drink. Also they need to be active as inactivity may aggravate the symptoms and the actual condition further. It is a noticeable point that diabetes is an autoimmune disorder. It means it is caused due to improper working or malfunctioning of the immune system.
What leads to rise in blood sugar levels?
- The level of blood sugar in diabetic people rises due to multiple reasons or causative factors as mentioned hereunder.
- Insufficient production of insulin or complete absence of the same
- Genetic factors that result in transference of this disease from one generation to the next
- Exposure to poisonous foods, toxins
- Imbalanced and unhealthy diet that creates problems in working of pancreatic beta cells
- Use of non-prescription medicines or drugs that again interferes with normal working of the pancreas
- Obesity or over weightiness
- Sedentary lifestyle
How is diabetes characterized?
The condition of hyperglycaemia or diabetes is characterized by certain signs and symptoms that are noticeable in almost all the patients. These may include-
- Considerable increase in thirst
- Increased frequency of urination that increases even more during night time
- Persistent feeling of weakness, tiredness and exhaustion
- Lethargic feelings and inability to work during day time
- Blurring of the vision during day
- Sudden loss of weight
- Recurrent skin infections
- Constant itching and irritation on the skin
- Delayed healing of the wounds and injuries
- Tingling sensation and feeling of burning in the feet
- Loss of sensation in the extremities due to numbness
- Hot tremors
What are the different types of diabetes?
Diabetes is chiefly divisible into two major types- Type 1 and Type 2.
Type 1 diabetes– Characterized by inability of pancreas to produce insulin hormone. It is also called as insulin dependent or juvenile diabetes as patients have to depend upon insulin injections for lifetime.
Type 2 diabetes– Characterized by lesser production of insulin hormone by the pancreatic beta cells. It is non-insulin dependent and hence easy to be controlled.
Diabetes management with Ramdev health pack
Ramdev health pack for diabetes that is chiefly a combination of multiple herbal ingredients and formulas is perhaps the best option for diabetes management. It is a natural and safe approach towards controlling this condition. It has been prepared after years of research and has been successful in managing this condition in numbers of patients.
Benefits of Baba Ramdev herbal medicine for diabetes
Baba Ramdev herbal medicine for diabetes is advantageous for the patients in multiple ways as follows.
- Proper production of insulin hormone by the pancreas is promoted and supported. It is done by optimizing the functions of the beta cells of the pancreas.
- The sugar or glucose present in the blood is completed converted into energy through its complete metabolism.
- Sugar metabolism is paced up.
- Sufficient energy is made available for various bodily functions.
- Feelings of weakness, tiredness and exhaustion are got ridden of by nurturing the entire body.
- Symptoms such as excessive thirst and frequent urination are also relieved.
- Natural body immunity is boosted so that the entire body including skin may be safeguarded against recurrent infections.
- Blurring of vision is stopped by reducing pressure on the eye nerves and muscles.
- Other symptoms associated with diabetes are also relieved. It aids in quick healing of the wounds. At the same time, restlessness and numbness in the extremities is also eliminated.
- The entire body is protected against any ill-effects as it is totally dependable and harmless in all manners.
- It prompts immune cells to work normally so that autoimmune action may be combated.
- The entire body is rejuvenated and healthy body weight is maintained. It allows patient to take active part in all routine activities. His/her performance is improved significantly.
Diabetes can be managed well provided healthy diet and lifestyle is followed. Use of safe medicines for diabetes management is equally important.