Gall Bladder stone
Gall bladder is an important part of the digestive system. This important organ is located in the right abdomen just beneath the liver. It has an important role to play in the process of digestion as bile juices are secreted by this organ. These juices have a major role to complete the process of digestion in an excellent and proper way. Under normal conditions, this process goes on without experiencing any obstructions or other problems. But when bile juices become hard or get crystallized then these take the form of stones. This condition is then referred to as gall bladder stones. It is a painful condition that starts interfering with normal process of digestion too. It is because bile juices are no more released by the gall bladder and hence foods remain undigested or are incompletely/partially digested or absorbed by the stomach.
Presence of stones in the gall bladder also gives rise to pain in the affected area. Other symptoms also start appearing. These are all caused due to improper digestion of the foods in the stomach. Anyone irrespective of age and gender may suffer from this problem. In some cases, the chances of occurrence of this problem are quite high as compared to others. Conventional medicine system uses surgeries to remove stones from the gall bladder. In some cases, even the entire organ needs to be removed due to aggravation of this condition.
How are stones formed in the gall bladder?
Crystallization of the bile juices results in solidification of the bile juices present inside the gall bladder. As a result, gall bladder stones are formed. This condition arises in the body owing to multiple factors as follows.
- Certain blood disorders may be held responsible for giving rise to this condition.
- Cirrhosis of the liver may also lead to gall bladder stones ultimately.
- Genetic factors play an important role in occurrence of this issue. It is due to transfer of defective genes from parents to off springs.
- Biliary infections are also among the major causes of this problem.
- People who keep on fasting frequently may suffer from this problem. It is due to hardening of the bile juices in the absence of essential nutrients.
- Advancement in age is also a chief cause.
- People who consume low-fibre diet are also at high risk of suffering from this problem.
- Pregnant women are also at high risk of suffering from this painful issue.
- Use of certain drugs or medicines such as those needed to lower down cholesterol may also result in hardening of the bile juices.
- Obese people are also more likely to suffer from this problem.
- Women who use birth control pills also have a tendency to suffer from this health issue.
- People who depend on weight loss pills may also develop stones in the gall bladder.
- An excessively high cholesterol level that interferes with normal liver functions is also to be blamed.
- Hormonal imbalance in the body may also trigger formation of gall bladder stones.
- Constipation is also an important culprit.
- High blood sugar level is also a major offender.
- Use of hormonal replacement therapies also makes you a victim of gall bladder stones.
- Excessively high estrogen levels in the body also make you more prone to suffer from this problem.
Troubles caused by gall bladder stones in the body
Gall bladder stones create countless problems in the digestive system. The patient experiences great difficulty in digesting the foods consumed by him/her. There may be feelings and even actual attacks of nausea and vomiting. It is all due to presence of undigested foods in the stomach. The colour of the skin changes to yellow from normal. In the similar way, whites of eyes also become yellowish in colour. The patient also experiences severe abdominal pain due to presence of stones in the gall bladder. Also formation of gas and acidity due to incomplete and improper absorption of the foods is chiefly responsible for such pain. Urine also becomes dark in colour. The colour of stools changes from normal to clay-coloured. The patient may also complain of incessant pain in the shoulder blades and back.
Benefits of Ramdev health pack for gall bladder stone
The superb herbal solution in the form of health pack for gall bladder stone as made available by Ramdev Ji offers great relief to the patients in numbers of ways as listed hereunder.
- Stones are dissolved and excreted out of the body naturally.
- Chances of surgery are ruled out.
- Severe pain in the abdomen, back and shoulder blades is soothed down.
- It eases the digestive system for its normal functioning.
- Problem of nausea and vomiting is got ridden of.
- It aids in complete digestion of foods by production and release of bile juices by the gall bladder.
- It detoxifies the body completely to ensure normal functions of the gall bladder as well as digestive system.
It is a trustworthy and holistic approach towards management of the problem of gall bladder stones.