Women or ladies are considered to be superior in comparison to men or their male counterparts due to the unique ability of the fairer sex to reproduce. Almighty has granted this gift to ladies only that they are able to contribute towards continuation of human race on this earth. This process is successfully completed through the process of sexual intercourse as a result of which males discharge their sperms into female reproductive system. The process of conception and delivery follows it after passing through various stages. Almost all women conceive and reproduce.
Miserably, some women may not be able to take active part in this process. It may be due to some faults in the female sexual or reproductive system. This condition is then referred to as infertility. Medically, a woman can said to be infertile if she is unable to conceive and become pregnant following unprotected sexual intercourse regularly for one year. In case, a woman is unable to bear child till the completion of pregnancy, she is also referred to as infertile. Such a condition may arise in women due to multiple reasons. These may be related to physical aspect of women or certain other reasons.
What causes infertility in women?
Multiple reasons may be held responsible for occurrence of infertility in women. The major reasons include-
- Advancement in age results in decrease in women’s capacity to take active part in the process of reproduction.
- Lack of certain nutrients in diet due to any reasons may also pose threat to the fertile capacity of women. Under-nutrition and malnutrition are among major triggering factors for infertility.
- Sexually transmitted diseases in women may also have an adverse effect on their fertile capacity.
- Strangely, over weightiness or excessive body weight is also one among the major reasons for this problem in large section of female population.
- Women who indulge in excessive smoking may also cause damage to their reproductive system. It also increases chances of abortions in women.
- Likewise alcohol consumption also has a negative impact on fertile capacity of women.
- Mental stress, tension and depression are also major enemies of fertility in women.
- Certain disorders related to the reproductive system such as ovulation disorders may also result in infertility. Development of multiple or frequent cysts in reproductive system may decrease fertility rate in women.
- Certain problems in uterus or fallopian tubes or surgeries related to these important parts of the reproductive system are also among major causes of this problem.
- Use of certain medicines may have an adverse impact on fertile capacity in women.
- A condition called as endometriosis that results in abnormal growth of cells from the walls of the uterus in some other area also results in infertility in women.
What to do to manage the problem of infertility?
Definitely, every woman wishes to have children through the process of reproduction. To fulfil this desire women suffering from infertility may use Baba Ramdev health pack for infertility. It is quite efficient in the management of this problem in a safer way. It comprises of such wonderful herbs that help in stimulation of normal functions of the reproductive system in women. The chief herbal components of this herbal health pack are as follows.
- Divya Sivalingi bija
- Divya putrajivaka giri
- Divya stri rasayana vati
- Divya Chandra prabha vati
- Rajah Pravartani vati
All these work excellently so that women may be able to conceive and reproduce. It is all due to presence of wonderful naturally occurring ingredients. The medicinal properties contained in this health allow women to be mothers of healthy kids.
Why it is preferable to use Baba Ramdev health pack for infertility?
Baba Ramdev health pack for infertility is beneficial in countless ways for women as listed below. That is why it is recommendable to be used by women desirous of having kids.
- The sexual and reproductive systems of women are stimulated to carry out their functions in a normal way.
- The faults in the working mechanism of reproductive system are corrected with the use of this herbal solution for infertility. As a consequent of this, women are able to conceive without experiencing any obstructions or problems.
- The entire body of women is nurtured well using this herbal health pack. This in turn aids in dealing with any issues that may arise in the process of conception, pregnancy or delivery just due to nutritional deficiencies in the diet.
- The reproductive system of women is made stronger. It is very much beneficial for such women who are unable to conceive due to weakness of the reproductive system.
- Normal hormonal balance is retained and maintained in the women’s body so that no problems may arise in the process of reproduction.
- All the processes that contribute towards successful conception, pregnancy and delivery are normalized so that women may be able to give birth to healthy babies.