Problem of greying of hair is quite common during advancing years of age or old age. It is due to changes taking place in the body that result in change in the colour of the skin from black to grey. It is a natural phenomenon that can’t be stopped or changed in any ways. However some people suffer from this problem even when they are still in young years of their age. This problem may arise due to numbers of triggering factors. Different people may suffer from premature greying of hairs owing to different reasons.
What causes greying of hairs?
Greying of hairs may be triggered due to variety of reasons as listed below.
- Overuse of chemical based products
- Excessive styling of the hairs
- Exposure to some harmful chemicals
- Exposure to extreme and harsh sunlight
- Exposure to harmful radiations
- Use of certain medicines or drugs
- Lack of certain nutrients in diet
- Improper lifestyle
- Lack of proper rest and sleep
- Genetic factors
- Exposure to environmental pollutants
- Use of hair colouring products available in the market
Management of the problem of premature greying of hairs
Although there are numerous hair colouring products or other treatment options available around however these products may cause more harm than good to your hairs. It may be due to presence of hazardous chemicals or such other agents in these products. It is advised to avoid using such products on your hairs. Instead you may prefer using herbal or natural hair colouring treatments so that you may be able to assure good health of your hairs. One such product has been introduced by the Patanjali pharmacy of Swami Ramdev Ji. It is called as Patanjali Herbal Mehandi. It is an excellent product that allows users to retain natural hair colour and that too without causing any harm to the hairs in any ways.
What is the composition of Patanjali Herbal Mehandi?
Patanjali Herbal Mehandi is enriched with the goodness of some of the selected herbs or other natural components found in the Mother Nature. The chief components of this herbal formula for colouring of your hairs include Heena, Indian Gooseberry, Catechu, Soap Fruit, Neem, Indian Pennywort, Tea Leaf, False Daisy, Indian Spikenard, Indian gentian and Fenugreek seeds.
All these are found to be effective for your hairs in different ways. That is why all these have been combined together to get the final product.
How to use Patanjali Herbal Mehandi?
This herbal mehandi can be used in different ways to be applied on your hairs. You may simply mix it with water and apply to your hairs as per your requirements. Let it dry out and then wash off with some mild herbal shampoo.
Alternatively, it may be mixed with tea, curd, lemon and turmeric. Keep this mixture rinsed for around two hours. Then apply it on your hairs. Make sure the mehandi reaches the deep layers and the roots. It helps in making hairs black to their entire length. This herbal mehandi may be applied on the hairs at regular time intervals or whenever required. Apart from colouring your hairs, it also offers other benefits to the users.
What are the features of Patanjali Herbal Mehandi?
- It smells similar to the dried henna leaves.
- It is easy to be used by anyone.
- It is very easily affordable by anyone.
- It doesn’t contain any harmful ingredients or chemicals.
- It is enriched with the goodness of some of the most excellent herbs found in the nature.
- It shows outcomes very quickly.
- It is free from any itching, irritation or such sensations on the scalp.
How is Patanjali Herbal Mehandi useful?
Definitely, the most obvious use or benefit of this herbal formulation from the Patanjali pharmacy of Baba Ramdev Ji is retaining of natural hair colours. The hairs are made to look naturally black or reddish-black. Apart from this, it is also useful in numbers of other ways too. Have a look.
- It nourishes the hairs, hair roots and the scalp. It is all attributed to presence of wonderful herbal constituents in this herbal remedy.
- The hairs are made soft, smooth and shinier. It aids in getting rid of roughness and dryness of the hairs. Thus hairs become quite soft to touch.
- It acts as an excellent conditioner for your hairs. As a result of this, the hairs are able to enjoy overall good health. This action helps in making your hairs quite strong too.
- Problem of dandruff can also be managed effectively with the help of Patanjali Herbal Mehandi. It removes dandruff from the scalp. As a result of this, the scalp is relieved of any itching, irritation or inflammation.
- The hairs are also made shinier. It also stimulates natural hair growth so as to increase their volume.
Patanjali Herbal Mehandi is a fabulous solution for premature greying of hairs. Also it is an absolute cure for other hair issues.