Large numbers of people in this world suffer from the problem of piles. It is really a painful condition associated with the ano-rectal region in human body. Chiefly, constipation is considered to be major culprit for occurrence of piles. The hardness of the skin in the anal region results in extreme pain and inflammation in the concerned area.
Also this condition is characterized by redness, itching and irritation in the anus. That is why the patient complains of extreme pain and other problems in the affected area. Those who have to remain desk bound for considerable length of time on daily basis are at high risk of falling prey to this condition. It is due to reduced blood supply to this area as a result of engorgement of the veins. Hence pain, irritation and stiffness are caused.
In most of the cases of piles, surgery is recommended in conventional medicine system. Alternatively, pain-killers or anti-inflammatory medicines may be administered to the patients. Though such medicines may offer fast relief from pain and other discomforts that may be caused due to piles however these may prove to be hazardous in the long run. So what to do to get rid of piles and the sign and symptoms associated with this condition.
It is worth noting that piles can be treated through a non-surgical approach too. It is possible by using an herbal medicine called as Divya Arshkalp Vati. It is a fantastic medicine that has been made available for such patients who fall prey to this painful condition. The medicine has been manufactured very carefully from selected herbs in the Patanjali pharmacy of Swami Ramdev Ji. That is why it is found to be safe for the users in all respects. It is a non-hazardous and reliable formula that can be used by anyone to get rid of piles along with its signs and symptoms.
Composition of Divya Arshkalp Vati
As already stated, Divya Arshkalp Vati is an ayurvedic medicine. Therefore it is rich in herbal constituents only. The major components of this wonderful herbal preparation include Pure Rasaunt, Haritaki, Nimba, Karpura, Bark of soap nut, ghrit kumara, khoona kharaba, Makoy, Kaharava and Naga Duana. All these are found to be quite beneficial and useful for the overall well-being of the users in unique ways.
What is the dosage?
Usually, 1-2 tablets of this herbal formula need to be taken with water or butter milk twice in a day. It may be taken once in the morning and once in the evening before meals. It helps in normalizing the functions of the digestive system. This in turn aids in management of piles in an automatic manner.
How does Divya Arshkalp Vati benefit the users?
- Divya Arshkalp Vati is beneficial for the users in innumerable ways as discussed below. Chiefly, it is meant to provide relief from the problem of piles. However, it proves to be beneficial for the users in other ways too. Have a look.
- Divya Arshkalp Vati starts acting on the body quickly so that the signs and symptoms of piles may get subsided. It acts on the digestive system for its normal functioning. Thus constipation which is the major offender of piles is also got ridden of. Consequently, symptoms of piles also start disappearing.
- Divya Arshkalp Vati may even be used in severe cases of piles where surgery is recommended for the patients. Thus it helps in prevention of surgery too. It is in fact a safe and non-surgical approach towards management of this painful condition.
- It allows users to restore their good health in a natural manner.
- The hardness and other problems caused on the skin in the anal region are all eradicated. The skin is softened so that irritation may also be soothed down.
- It aids in opening up the blocked channels that obstruct blood flow to the ano-rectal region. Hence blood flow to the anus is normalized and optimized. It improves blood flow to the anus to relieve all the symptoms associated with this painful condition.
- Bowel movements are also regulated and normalized using this herbal preparation. As a consequent of this, patients are able to enjoy good health of the digestive system in an automatic way.
- It is a very good remedy for acute as well as chronic piles. It means people who are bearing the pain of this condition chronically may use this remedy and get rid of this problem for good.
- The veins in the ano-rectal region are strengthened. It helps in safeguarding them against stiffness and hardness.
- This herbal formulation is also apt in the management of bleeding as well as non-bleeding piles. It stops bleeding from the affected area and hence offers considerable relief from general body weakness too.
- The stools are softened using this medicine. Thus patients are able to pass stools without experiencing any problems.
Divya Arshkalp Vati is a dependable option for piles management. It may be used for overall well-being in a natural manner.